Friday, June 06, 2014

Ribbin' at Ribpublic Diner


Since the name Ribpublic, I was expecting they'll offer quite a few ribs on their menu.
But maybe because they just opened early last month, they only have one. 
I hope they'll add more.


The Ribpublic
@ Php 188
I find their ribs good. Though so far with the ribs I tasted, the sauce is always the "bida".
Serving is good for 1 person.


Wild West Wings (Buffalo)
@ Php 158
For their Wild West Wings, you have to choose between Buffalo & Garlic Parmesan.
I like their wings. Spicy. Yummy!


Ultimate Lasagna
@ Php 138
My friend & I ate 1/4 of this. 
We were too full to finish it up. I ended up taking it home.
I examined its contents, it has 3 layers.
2 of which has cheese in between.
The sauce and all the meat are on the top part. I find it "bitin" but it tastes ok.



As for the place, I love their mural wall chuva.

The diner could accommodate up to 20 people including their 2 tables outside.
Yeah, it is a bit small.
We were seated on the middle part.
We have to disturb the table beside us when we went out.

No more space for us to pass. Hehehe

Menu
click menu to enlarge

Ribpulic Diner
Gov. M. Roa St., Capitol Site 
(at the back of CocoMall)
Cebu City
+63 32 263 1560
 Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, 
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
The laagholic Buyog would love to hear from you.

Buyog's Readers