Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bye Bye, Multiply

Thank you, Multiply!

It has been reported that Multiply will shutdown its blogging, social networking, and sharing services on December 1, 2012.

I've been a member sometime in 2008.
It's the first site where I posted some of my photography experiments.
I have quite a few photos that can only be found there.
Good thing they have this feat where one can export stuffs to Blogger using an xml format.
I tried it today but it just copied the comments, album cover, and the texts.
Hmmm I must have done something wrong. :)
I copied the other contents of each album using DownThemAll Firefox plug-in.

Thank you so much, Multiply for letting us share for free.

3 comments:

  1. Tsk.Tsk. I've an account there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bee! Must save mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better save them, Mike & Khonie.

    Khon, was smiling when I looked at the albums yesterday. Good times!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by.
The laagholic Buyog would love to hear from you.

Buyog's Readers